Monday, July 22, 2013

Let's get to work ...

I recently came back from a fantastic week at SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design). Where I had the opportunity to find out what it will take to turn my dreams into a reality. I am impressed, inspired, and actually can't wait to get busy. People say that when you find your passion, you'll know. I didn't believe them until now. After visiting many colleges and hearing about endless careers, one gets rather tired of it all. SCAD did not make me feel that way. I almost didn't want to go home.

I know that in order to make movies, which is my long term dream, there are many short term goals that have to come first. I will talk about those later (so you'll have to come back ... muahaha!). In the meantime, I'm super excited because now I have an end goal, something to reach for. It actually made me feel good about school. Who would have thought!?

No comments:

Post a Comment