Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Rig

One can go far with Styrofoam. Yesterday I set up my camera for recording drawing videos. It hangs from two wooden pegs clamped to a desk. The case itself is a blueberry container attached to the pegs by pipe cleaners. Inside, the camera is held steady by box nails and a block of Styrofoam. It works ... although it is probably the corniest setup I've ever seen.

But, I'll let you decide for yourselves (You know you're jealous of this awesome rig :P):


That's all for a while. I am leaving for Georgia to attend a camp at S.C.A.D. (Savannah College of Art and Design ... awesome place.) on Sunday, and, right after that, I will be on a week - long mission trip to San Francisco. Hopefully I'll bring back some interesting stories.

Cheers!
Daniel Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment